I have an android phone and have downloaded the bbm app....however when I click on it to open and set up email etc it says there is no conNecton and need to connect to wifi bit I am already connected to wifi and have a great connection .....any ideas? ? Heard this is a great app to use for messaging and would love it to work.
    01-29-17 08:36 AM
    Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing? That normally is the first step to fix issues like these.
    01-30-17 07:21 AM
    Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing? That normally is the first step to fix issues like these.
    Yes I have ..many times, have searched for answers on this issue and got no where.

I've also used data and wifi at same time, always have an excellent signal. It is as though my device refuses to acknowledge the app.

Regretfully i may have to uninstall and try something g else which is a shame as I have heard great things about the app.
    01-31-17 03:50 AM
    Yes I have ..many times, have searched for answers on this issue and got no where.

I've also used data and wifi at same time, always have an excellent signal. It is as though my device refuses to acknowledge the app.

Regretfully i may have to uninstall and try something g else which is a shame as I have heard great things about the app.
    That's indeed quite a shame... I'm not sure why you're having these issues. Have you considered sending a note to the developers? Usually you're able to send logs so as to figure out what the issue is.

I've used BBM for years... Since 2010 (or maybe earlier). It's my defacto standard for messaging apps and my personal favourite.
    01-31-17 07:27 AM