Hi guys, I updated my os today but I get to find out that bbm voice and video icon are not responding when you click on them. Any solutions please?

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 07:01 AM
    Hi guys, I updated my os today but I get to find out that bbm voice and video icon are not responding when you click on them. Any solutions please?

Posted via CB10
    You're not alone. It doesn't work for me because the Government of Dubai has blocked it. Don't know what's the problem with yours. it won't work if you're somewhere in the middle east and it will also not work unless ur friend also has abb10 device
    Also tell me your service provider. Maybe it doesn't support bbm voice or video
    Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 08:05 AM
    You're not alone. It doesn't work for me because the Government of Dubai has blocked it. Don't know what's the problem with yours. it won't work if you're somewhere in the middle east and it will also not work unless ur friend also has abb10 device
    Also tell me your service provider. Maybe it doesn't support bbm voice or video
    Posted via CB10
    It was working perfectly befor I updated the os and now my bbm lags a lot, when I click on bbm voice/video call the fone tries to register it because the proximity sensor blinks but no respond from the fone

Sovereign sir mictol
    04-12-15 12:21 PM
    It was working perfectly befor I updated the os and now my bbm lags a lot, when I click on bbm voice/video call the fone tries to register it because the proximity sensor blinks but no respond from the fone

Sovereign sir mictol
    Hmm. Try to reboot your device and tell me what happens.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 09:42 AM

Sovereign sir mictol
    Same thing.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 04:24 PM
    try updating BBM...or delete BBM, then reinstall from BB world.
    04-13-15 04:31 PM
    try updating BBM...or delete BBM, then reinstall from BB world.
    Bbm can't be deleted.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 04:50 PM

Sovereign sir mictol
    Same here.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 10:09 PM
    Works fine here on 10.2.1
    04-16-15 10:17 PM