Does the Iphone and Android apps have the ability to video chat with BBM Meetings?

Posted via CB10
    07-22-15 07:59 AM
    Does the Iphone and Android apps have the ability to video chat with BBM Meetings?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, they can also download and access BBM meetings from their respective app stores and have video chat (and more meeting related features) with any of the others including BB 10 phones. You only need 1 licence on any of the two or three (up to 25) devices to start a meeting. BBM meetings can also be used on a PC, MAC, ipad or Android tablet with BBM meetings installed.

As long as you have BBM meetings and a 1 licence you can chat with anyone else that has BBM meetings installed (no licence for them is necessary)

I bought 2 one for me and one for my wife's iphone. It has come in very handy so far. The first time set-up is a bit tricky but after that it great. If someone is having a meeting and some people, of the up to 25 who can join, don't want to use video because they are roaming or not on Wi-FI for example they can use the specially created dial in number to join by voice only, just like any other major meeting app.

It includes screen sharing to the group as well as swipe though the video feeds of the attendees to see everyone up close who is in the meeting.
    CoachJLewis likes this.
    07-22-15 11:33 AM