Hi,

I have had BB since 2007, and have had multiple devices from 93xx to latest being Q10. Over the years there were many friends, colleagues and contacts on BBM. I know some of them have moved out or BB to other devices. I do not know how many are still active on BBM or if they have changed the device or now that BBM is available on other OSes, if they are still active. Is there a way to delete or remove all those who are not active. I know using the same BBID restores the BBM contact. But if they are not active I want them not to be shown in my BBM contact list. Is this possible?
    ( I don't want to ping each one of them and check, it's just weird and no-no to me).
    07-24-14 12:37 PM
    Hi,

I have had BB since 2007, and have had multiple devices from 93xx to latest being Q10. Over the years there were many friends, colleagues and contacts on BBM. I know some of them have moved out or BB to other devices. I do not know how many are still active on BBM or if they have changed the device or now that BBM is available on other OSes, if they are still active. Is there a way to delete or remove all those who are not active. I know using the same BBID restores the BBM contact. But if they are not active I want them not to be shown in my BBM contact list. Is this possible?
    ( I don't want to ping each one of them and check, it's just weird and no-no to me).
    Call your buddies and asked them if they are still using BBM and if they can connect to your BBM (if they are using BBM on a different device now). When delete a contact in BBM it shouldn't get added again to your device if you wipe and log back into BBID on your device. If it does you might need to call BBRY to have them resolve this issue.

There is no way to know who's still active and who isn't without picking up the phone and calling the other person...something that requires you to be less lazy.
    07-24-14 01:09 PM