I want to have 2 bbms running at the same time on 2 different blackberrys. I found an old blackberry Q5 that still has my blackberry id entered into it - now that I have a Q10. How do I enter a new email address for a new blackberry id but make sure I don't mess up my current blackberry id?
    01-03-16 02:11 PM
    There is no way to make them work at the same time. However, you can switch BBM between devices without any problems while using the same BlackBerry ID.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 Vodafone TR
    01-03-16 02:18 PM
    I want to have 2 bbms running at the same time on 2 different blackberrys. I found an old blackberry Q5 that still has my blackberry id entered into it - now that I have a Q10. How do I enter a new email address for a new blackberry id but make sure I don't mess up my current blackberry id?
    You need to create a new BBID with a different email.
    Then security wipe the Q5 and go through the activation steps with the new BBID.

Prior to doing this you will also need to delete the Q5 from Blackberry Protect.

The end result will give you two independent devices. Unfortunately any BBW /BBM /Amazon purchases will all be ID specific so you can't port apps etc from one device to the next.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-16 12:40 AM
    You need to create a new BBID with a different email.
    Then security wipe the Q5 and go through the activation steps with the new BBID.

Prior to doing this you will also need to delete the Q5 from Blackberry Protect.

The end result will give you two independent devices. Unfortunately any BBW /BBM /Amazon purchases will all be ID specific so you can't port apps etc from one device to the next.

Posted via CB10
    That's not necessary at all. Just needs to log in with the same ID. Both devices will work without any issues. Only BBM will not be active at the same time.

01-04-16 11:44 AM
    That's not necessary at all. Just needs to log in with the same ID. Both devices will work without any issues. Only BBM will not be active at the same time.

Read the original post again.
    The OP asked how to run TWO BBM on TWO separate devices simultaneously.

Your are correct though that one can have the same BBID on two devices ( I currently run three)but the limitation of BBM to a single device is a pain.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-16 02:09 PM