My BBm group chat always seem scattered. the time stamp looks different and the chats arent uniform. is just so frustrating. have deleted group, created new ones several times. problem still creeps back. changed time zones and all. clear chats yet still no solution. please help.
    09-13-14 02:00 AM
    When I experience this problem it doesn't happen to multiple people at once. Always seems to be one person had their time/date set incorrectly. Not always the same person, but every time I've messaged them to ask them to fix the time on their phone, the problem went away.
    09-13-14 02:39 AM
    When I experience this problem it doesn't happen to multiple people at once. Always seems to be one person had their time/date set incorrectly. Not always the same person, but every time I've messaged them to ask them to fix the time on their phone, the problem went away.
    This. There's definitely someone set his/her date manually (some people set it advanced most of the time). Make them set the time on their device automatically so time is synchronized across networks. After this, everyone in your group should Clear Chat and everything should work properly now.
    09-13-14 12:18 PM