Hello.i wanted to ask this question for quite some time, I was wondering how do you know if someone deleted from their BBM contact ? And if the person deleted the app on iPhone , do we still can see her in our contact list ? Thank you very much

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 12:17 PM
    Hello.i wanted to ask this question for quite some time, I was wondering how do you know if someone deleted from their BBM contact ? And if the person deleted the app on iPhone , do we still can see her in our contact list ? Thank you very much

Posted via CB10
    I'm guessing you were talking to a girl, who suddenly disappeared from your conversation?

You won't really know if the person deleted the app, (which wouldn't affect your list, unless they delete their BlackBerry ID)

But, If they aren't in your contact list anymore, chances are they have deleted you.

If you know them in person, you can always ask. Otherwise, it's safe to assume they either: Deleted their BlackBerry ID associated with that PIN number, or they deleted you.

I hope that clears things up for you.
    07-01-14 01:07 PM
    Thank you for your answer...actually I still have the profile on my contact liste,and can see our conversation in the archives. So I assume she didn't deleted me,but was wondering more if she deleted the app on her IPhone maybe...

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 02:00 PM
    Thank you for your answer...actually I still have the profile on my contact liste,and can see our conversation in the archives. So I assume she didn't deleted me,but was wondering more if she deleted the app on her IPhone maybe...

Posted via CB10
    Probably.. people are haters/followers
    The will keep all sorts of junk apps on their phone but make an exception and uninstall bbm.
    07-01-14 02:16 PM