Without BBM custom pin what will happen.. if I don't want to grab the custom pin

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 02:32 PM
    You have a pin you're assigned. Can still use BBM. Custom PIN is if you want to easily share your contact information without having to remember a random alphanumeric combination.
    04-30-15 02:35 PM
    So each month you have to spend some money???

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 02:40 PM
    So each month you have to spend some money???

Posted via CB10
    If you want custom pin then yes
    If you don't want custom pin then no you don't spend any money

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 03:01 PM
    What if you subscribed for a month with a custom pin then for the next couple of months you wasn't. Somebody else could register and be taking your custom pin while you're not subscribed?

Simply 
    04-30-15 03:17 PM
    Ok thanks..in India there are many BlackBerry user because BlackBerry introduced a mid range device that is BlackBerry z3 but that doesn't mean every BlackBerry users use BBM.

Now updating BBM means you are giving so much of RAM to BBM which is actually useless to my friend circle they are all android user.. since I can't uninstall BBM so I update..
    But spend money over a useless app for me is uncomfortable..

Every BlackBerry's good app there is price.. now in your country that is 1 $ but in my country that is around 60 bucks..

Being a mid range user how can I spend so much of money..

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 03:18 PM
    Ok thanks..in India there are many BlackBerry user because BlackBerry introduced a mid range device that is BlackBerry z3 but that doesn't mean every BlackBerry users use BBM.

Now updating BBM means you are giving so much of RAM to BBM which is actually useless to my friend circle they are all android user.. since I can't uninstall BBM so I update..
    But spend money over a useless app for me is uncomfortable..

Every BlackBerry's good app there is price.. now in your country that is 1 $ but in my country that is around 60 bucks..

Being a mid range user how can I spend so much of money..

Posted via CB10
    You can still use bbm like normal and never spend money on bbm ie) custom pin, no ads ect

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 04:20 PM
    Somebody else could register and be taking your custom pin while you're not subscribed?
    The way I understand it, it becomes free for anyone to take on a first come, first serve basis. However, IDK if there's a grace period or if the PIN is released on day #1 of non-payment.
    04-30-15 11:18 PM
    no one will pay for such things
    04-30-15 11:31 PM
    The way I understand it, it becomes free for anyone to take on a first come, first serve basis. However, IDK if there's a grace period or if the PIN is released on day #1 of non-payment.
    It would defeat logic if I took for example PIN12345 as my custom PIN then I stopped paying for the next months then comes someone else and takes this PIN12345 then one of my friends adds PIN12345 thinking it's me but he ends up adding a stranger

Simply 
    05-01-15 04:35 AM
    It would defeat logic if I took for example PIN12345 as my custom PIN then I stopped paying for the next months then comes someone else and takes this PIN12345 then one of my friends adds PIN12345 thinking it's me but he ends up adding a stranger

Simply 
    Not really, it would be the same as selling your phone and someone adding your old BlackBerry pin thinking it's you

Posted via CB10
    05-01-15 05:05 AM
    no one will pay for such things
    Lol I know a few people who have custom Pin already. So you're way wrong

Posted via CB10
    05-01-15 05:06 AM
    Want to hold on to a custom PIN? Don't stop paying. Simple

Plus how far out in advance do people give their dynamic PINs, especially one they're paying for?
    05-01-15 08:42 AM
    I dont get the whole custom PIN thing...you can invite via email, sms, barcode... ! You dont even have to remember your PIN!!
    Btw its cheaper to buy a hosted domain with a unique name...create an email adress and you are good to go

Posted via Q10Bold
    05-01-15 09:37 AM
    The email I'm using for BBID is different than the email I'm giving out to clients and friends. Hence, they won't know I'm on BBM if they save my email address in their phonebook.

And by using custom BBM pin, I can put my unique BBPin on my business card and pass it around. After few years if they still have my business card, they can still add me on the same BBPin.

And oh yeah, my custom BBPin is the same as all my media social ids.

Posted via CB10 on my RedBerryan PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.500
    raino likes this.
    05-01-15 09:48 AM
    I dont get the whole custom PIN thing...you can invite via email, sms, barcode... !
    But to invite by email and SMS, you have to give out your email address and phone number, respectively. Barcode you have to publish somewhere. The PIN you can just tell someone, and it's easier to remember BOSSHOG (custom PIN) than it is to remember a combination of numbers and letters (standard PIN.)
    05-01-15 12:49 PM