The weirdest thing happened to me. I saw two people in my bbm contacts that i don't know and the weirdest thing is i never gotten a request to add them. I changed my profile picture one day and one of them told me my picture was hot and i asked him do i know you, he said no. I asked him where he's from, he said India and he asked me the same. He told me i don't know how i pop up in his contacts and same for me. Couple days after another person from India showed up in my bbm contacts. I'm living half way around the world plus i'm the only one using my phone. Had a blackberry but i got a iphone downloaded the app and i'm using my same pin. Don't know why this is happening.
    07-24-14 09:23 AM
    It's a new feature to help you be more "social".... ?

Still a few bugs to be worked out.
    07-24-14 09:36 AM
    The weirdest thing happened to me. I saw two people in my bbm contacts that i don't know and the weirdest thing is i never gotten a request to add them. I changed my profile picture one day and one of them told me my picture was hot and i asked him do i know you, he said no. I asked him where he's from, he said India and he asked me the same. He told me i don't know how i pop up in his contacts and same for me. Couple days after another person from India showed up in my bbm contacts. I'm living half way around the world plus i'm the only one using my phone. Had a blackberry but i got a iphone downloaded the app and i'm using my same pin. Don't know why this is happening.
    Did you accidentally use the "find friends" feature ios and sent an invite to everyone in your contact list?
    07-24-14 09:59 AM
    Did you accidentally use the "find friends" feature ios and sent an invite to everyone in your contact list?
    Why would they be in his contact list if he doesn't know them...?
    07-24-14 03:12 PM
    Why would they be in his contact list if he doesn't know them...?
    I have plenty of people in my contact list that I don't know. Is it impossible for them to have incorrectly saved an email address in his address book? Maybe they have a Facebook account with a lot of friends many of which they don't actually know?

Other than that, it only makes sense if they posted their barcode in a public place
    07-24-14 09:17 PM