why BBM still lags behind whatsapp in terms of speed in receiving messages. a lot of delayed messages even within blackberry phones. There is a multiperson chat but you cannot share a file or photo within the group just like whatsapp. I'd like to push bbm as our official chat app but its kind of disappointing that these has happened. How many updates do we need in order to keep up with the competition?
    08-15-14 02:32 AM
    It's just you

Posted via CB10
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    08-15-14 02:36 AM
    I get messages first on WhatsApp too. BBM isn't as reliable as it once was, especially since it went cross-platform.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 02:53 AM
    It's just you

Posted via CB10
    No. Not really I'm afraid. Sometimes this happens to me as well specially when chatting cross-platform
    08-15-14 02:59 AM
    We speak about reality here. The same problem we had not just on cross-platform. in our office some users are on bb7 and bb10 bb units and during the tests our messages arrived even up to an to an hour and some the following day. the worst experience we have. that's why the management is using whatsapp.
    08-15-14 04:26 AM
    I've never had a problem with my BBM, only when I'm in remote areas but my cousin never receives my messages or even gets notifications for it (she's in IOS)

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 04:30 AM
    Yup that's why we posted the problems here. I love bbm and we want BBM to improve more...
    08-15-14 04:46 AM
    Ya bbm is slow and have no features of sharing pics,vedios in grup as compare to whatsapo...but its a secure platform....like whatsapp logs or cache can be dangerous for u, when achieved by hackers but in case of BBM,it not possible....

@dazlr
    Info Onme likes this.
    08-15-14 04:51 AM
    What is this not able to share pictures in group I'm keeping seeing?

I'm able to send pictures in groups just fine.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 09:20 AM
    What is this not able to share pictures in group I'm keeping seeing?

I'm able to send pictures in groups just fine.

Posted via CB10
    I think they are referring to within the group chat. You can't just send a picture. You have to go to pictures in groups and add one.

Multi-person chat works for sending pictures and glimpse now. If you can't do that make sure they have updated.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    08-15-14 10:02 AM