I have been reluctant to upgrade my device because I love my flag properties feature on emails. I can flag it easily and set time and date properties (colour too, but not that important). I also like that I can change that reminder as it pops up so that I can continue to procrastinate. I really want to upgrade but can't live without this feature (figuratively speaking).
    10-18-14 03:20 PM
    You can flag the emails, but only in one color. As far as I know, you cannot set a specific reminder like you can on Outlook. What I do is have my "pinch to Priority Hub" set to show flagged emails so I can easily see the emails that need attention, deleting or filing them away as necessary.

BTW, you really need to upgrade. It took me only two days after getting my Z10 that I knew I made the right decision. I have a Z30 now and it is the best phone ever. If you are a keyboard kind of person, I'd wait for the Classic or get the Passport if you like the form factor. However when the Classic releases, the Q10's will be a real bargain I'm sure.
    You can flag the emails, but only in one color. As far as I know, you cannot set a specific reminder like you can on Outlook. What I do is have my "pinch to Priority Hub" set to show flagged emails so I can easily see the emails that need attention, deleting or filing them away as necessary.

BTW, you really need to upgrade. It took me only two days after getting my Z10 that I knew I made the right decision. I have a Z30 now and it is the best phone ever. If you are a keyboard kind of person, I'd wait for the Classic or get the Passport if you like the form factor. However when the Classic releases, the Q10's will be a real bargain I'm sure.
    10-18-14 03:55 PM
    Flagged emails also get saved automatically to the Remember app.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    10-18-14 06:11 PM
    Yeah for sure you can flag yours email. By tapping and holding your email and set flag. But i don't think that you can set different color. If i had gone anywhere wrong someone help this guy with correct information
    10-19-14 12:26 AM
    When you open the flagged emails in the remember app (under Tasks in 10.3.0) you can set tags, due date and reminder and add notes, but not colour yet. I'm not sure if it has changed in Outlook 2013 on Exchange 2013, I will look later, but flagging and colours weret saved to the server. This may have changed, but I tend to use my BlackBerry mostly for email these days. Passport and 10.3.0 have made this much better than it was. I am hoping to see more features that help on this front so maybe different flags will be available one day soon.

Rockin a Passport and Z30! Two devices are better than 1!
    11-27-14 02:10 PM
    When you open the flagged emails in the remember app (under Tasks in 10.3.0) you can set tags, due date and reminder and add notes, but not colour yet. I'm not sure if it has changed in Outlook 2013 on Exchange 2013, I will look later, but flagging and colours weret saved to the server. This may have changed, but I tend to use my BlackBerry mostly for email these days. Passport and 10.3.0 have made this much better than it was. I am hoping to see more features that help on this front so maybe different flags will be available one day soon.

Rockin a Passport and Z30! Two devices are better than 1!
    In 10.3.1.xxxx it no longer let's you set emails remembered to a specific category. I can't figure out how to do that.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 08:56 PM
    Whichever one you're happy with "is a Bargain".

arTie's berry "Q10"
    11-29-14 11:48 PM