I currently have a BlackBerry Q10 (one of my 3 phones, but it's not in service) & I'm thinking about getting the Priv for my next phone, seeing as my Note 4's contract is up. My question is: can you port BB10 apps to android (more specifically the Priv)? I love my BB10 apps, but I also like the Priv a lot from what I've seen. Is there a way to get the best of both worlds or am I stuck with one or the other? Thank you for any help anyone can provide

P. S. If you want to get technical in answers, that's perfectly fine with me, I'm fairly knowledgeable about phones & stuff + I'm majoring in a tech degree.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-23-16 01:14 PM
    NO.

A developer might be able to port his app (if it wasn't an Android port to begin with), depending on what his app was created with. So you can look to see if they have their apps in Google Play - or ask them. But Android doesn't have a BB10 runtime.

The question is what apps do you want that don't have a counterpart already in Google Play?
    03-23-16 01:33 PM
    Thank you for explaining I was hoping to get slick tasks & a couple from fire chest app developers, but oh well. I'm sure I'll be able to find some good alternatives for them

03-23-16 09:51 PM
    Just got the PRIV on T-Mobile. Was able to transfer all my data easily from my passport. PRIV is nice. Blackberry apps work well but blackberry world is not available. However, I was able to install all the Amazon apps for that I used on my Passport.

PRIV works with great so far!

03-23-16 09:57 PM