BlackBerry likes to be a "Business User Phone". Why are BB10 users not able to get apps like "deposit of cheques by RBC" , " Credit Card reader like Square " which has for sure something to do with running a business. We do not need games, we need relevant business apps. for daily use.
    07-13-15 08:07 PM
    Contact your bank, ask them to build an app.

Contact the developers.

Now, it's true that Blackberry is doing pretty much nothing to invite developers to the platform, but they tried, and failed.

No one wants to develop for BlackBerry, and it's only about half their fault.

Work Wide and Prosper
    07-13-15 08:30 PM
    Contact your bank, ask them to build an app.

Contact the developers.

Now, it's true that Blackberry is doing pretty much nothing to invite developers to the platform, but they tried, and failed.

No one wants to develop for BlackBerry, and it's only about half their fault.

Work Wide and Prosper
    Be real John. If you were running a company, would you spend the time and resources to build a product for a target audience that makes up less than one percent of the total consumer base?

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 08:45 PM
    Be real John. If you were running a company, would you spend the time and resources to build a product for a target audience that makes up less than one percent of the total consumer base?

Posted via CB10
    Oh no, I agree. But not contacting the devs certainly won't get it done.

Work Wide and Prosper
    07-13-15 09:11 PM
    These are reasons why BB10 needs Android OS on BB devices. I too felt completely handicapped when I was in Mumbai and tried to install Cab apps (Uber, OLA etc) but no one was available in BB world. I tried to install thru Google Play but Google services were needed to run.
    It's right move by Chen to have android on BB devices but retain email, hub and key pad.
    07-13-15 09:12 PM
    Most android apps can be made run on BlackBerry with a little bit of an effort. Ola cabs and Uber are working fine on my Classic (read more here: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1029023). Android will make it easier to run apps and thus more integrated with most companies' services, but I'm afraid it will make BlackBerry less secure and stable

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 02:26 AM