I would like to be able to set the phone to automatically go to the standby/clock screen when I close the cover. Is this possible and have I missed it in the settings? The reason why is because I have the phone set to dim at 30 seconds and I go back and forth to the phone constantly and would prefer not to have to swipe to see what has come into the hub and just open the cover and tap the different notifications. Make sense??? Tried Holster Manager, but it didn't have the option.
    07-24-14 10:59 AM
    Tricky. I'm pretty sure the only thing you can make it do is put the phone to sleep (closing the cover is the equivalent of holstering the phone). That brings up the lock screen when you open the cover back up.

Do you have the lock screen set to display notifications? That can definitely tell you that new stuff has come into the Hub, and the icons down the left show which kinds of new messages have come in.
    07-24-14 12:00 PM
    I set the notifications on and to lock when the cover is closed. Will try for a while and see how it goes.

Thanks for the help,
    07-24-14 01:12 PM