Does anybody (here) know why there are so many apps that show up (as available for purchase / download) when bb wolrd is viewed form a Z10 and do not list when I try to find them with the passport?

I used to play bejeweled a lot (many other games too) runs smoothly on a Z10 on a passport only available when I restore from Z10 backup (and yes, it does run, though definitely some items do not fit the screen, they overlap). not even listed in bb world. why would that be? the screen aspect? for every android app I can just have black margins, so difficult to program for native BB app?

why does blackberry convince me passport is so great if they do not even care how it's supported in their own store. or the built in apps on the passport's bigger screen lose funcionality (i.e the temp graph missing on weather app)...
    05-03-15 04:38 PM
    some of the apps do not run on the Passport unfortunately. Hope someone has an answer for you. IN the meantime, maybe you need an Android alternative?
    05-03-15 04:42 PM
    The Passport can be awkward to design for, it's screen size and resolution can cause problems, especially with images
    05-03-15 04:56 PM