Hi

I m looking for a OEM Blackberry Q10 Bottom cover (black)
    Genuine blackberry part.

Any idea where can I find it?
    Also where can I find a guide how to remove it?

Thanks for your time
    Best Regards
    07-21-14 12:51 PM
    I'm assuming you mean the battery cover? If so, you can purchase from CrackBerry's store. Here's the link to the Canadian site:

BlackBerry Original OEM Battery Door for Q10 | BlackBerry Battery Covers | CrackBerry Canada

There is also a US site, you should be able to change the default somewhere at the top of the page. They do ship internationally.

*EDIT*

I should have added that the battery door should slide off, it can be a bit tough though. Push down from the top putting a bit of pressure on the door. Like I said, it might take a bit of effort but don't push too hard that you crack the cover.
    07-21-14 07:08 PM
    I'm assuming you mean the battery cover? If so, you can purchase from CrackBerry's store. Here's the link to the Canadian site:

BlackBerry Original OEM Battery Door for Q10 | BlackBerry Battery Covers | CrackBerry Canada

There is also a US site, you should be able to change the default somewhere at the top of the page. They do ship internationally.

*EDIT*

I should have added that the battery door should slide off, it can be a bit tough though. Push down from the top putting a bit of pressure on the door. Like I said, it might take a bit of effort but don't push too hard that you crack the cover.
    Thanks for your reply

I mean the front bottom cover under the keyboard

Thanks and sorry for the misunderstanding
    07-22-14 03:33 AM
    Ah. You might want to contact BlackBerry directly for something like that. Can't say it's likely to be cheap though!

Posted Using a Z30 Via CB10
    07-22-14 07:22 AM
    Ah. You might want to contact BlackBerry directly for something like that. Can't say it's likely to be cheap though!

Posted Using a Z30 Via CB10

Thanks!!!
    07-22-14 10:54 AM