Running Windows 8 on my laptop. Trying to extract some pics from my BBP and the USB isn't recognizing my phone. BB Link has been downloaded and I was able to extract pics a few days ago from phone to CPU, now there's seems to be a disconnect. Phone charges when plugged into CPU but in BB Link phone isn't being recognized by USB.

I went into my BBP and opened Networks and Connections. Clicked on USB. Three Options. 1.USB Mass Storage Mode 2.Charge Only Mode 3. Manual IP Address

I'm unsure what the default Network and Connect setting were, but I currently have all 3 options De-Selected..

Any help would be appreciated
    04-01-15 08:55 PM
    Do you have media card inserted then when u select usb this media card will shown up as removable disk in your pc if you want to extract from link then unselect both charge and usb options

If media card not inserted then nothing will shown up if connected to pc
    04-02-15 08:19 AM
    in short for bb link unselect both
    04-02-15 08:19 AM
    Running Windows 8 on my laptop. Trying to extract some pics from my BBP and the USB isn't recognizing my phone. BB Link has been downloaded and I was able to extract pics a few days ago from phone to CPU, now there's seems to be a disconnect. Phone charges when plugged into CPU but in BB Link phone isn't being recognized by USB.

I went into my BBP and opened Networks and Connections. Clicked on USB. Three Options. 1.USB Mass Storage Mode 2.Charge Only Mode 3. Manual IP Address

I'm unsure what the default Network and Connect setting were, but I currently have all 3 options De-Selected..

Any help would be appreciated
    Make sure you laptop has Internet access. Make sure you're using a high quality USB cable that's not damaged. With the phone plugged into the laptop turn it off. Then turn it back on again. The computer should detect it and start installing drivers even before it's finished starting up. It could take a while for the drivers to be downloaded and installed. Just wait. You can try a different USB port if it doesn't work. Let us know how it went.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 08:26 AM
    Make sure you laptop has Internet access. Make sure you're using a high quality USB cable that's not damaged. With the phone plugged into the laptop turn it off. Then turn it back on again. The computer should detect it and start installing drivers even before it's finished starting up. It could take a while for the drivers to be downloaded and installed. Just wait. You can try a different USB port if it doesn't work. Let us know how it went.

Posted via CB10
    I've used multiple USB cables and still no luck. I was able to connect my phone _CPU via wifi(coffee bean) so when I need wifi
    coffee it is until I can resolve this issue.
    04-07-15 04:30 PM