Hi, i would like to sale my passport (WhatsApp). I deleted the anti theft protection and than i done the security wipe. Following i deleted my BB ID, because i don't need this anymore. But i forgot to disconnect my device from the BB ID. Now i can't use the passport anymore. Is here anone who can help me. I can't reach the Blackberry Support in Germany (no contact Email ore phone).
    10-20-16 07:31 AM
    Perhaps it takes time for things to replicate on the servers and the device will be released once confirmed no BBID is associated with it. What happens when you try to re-register the device? Have you spoke to your carrier?
    The good thing is that you were going to sell it anyway.
    10-20-16 09:49 AM
    Did you simply remove your BBID from the device or did you actually cancel your BBid account?

If you have only removed it from the device you should be able to associate the device again with your original BBID and then login to BBPROTECT to disassociate device correctly.
    However if you have actually cancelled your BBID then you are in a very difficult situation. You will need to contact BlackBerry support with proof of ownership and activation and they may then be able to provide some assistance.

BlackBerry technical support Europe
    Europe: +44 17 53558400

Posted via CB10
    10-20-16 11:41 AM