I updated my BB Z10 to OS 10.3 and it disabled T-Mobile's WIFI Calling app. Called T-Mobile BB support and I am getting the run around. T-Mobile says they have not gotten the OS 10.3 update from Blackberry and do not know when they will get it. Or, Blackberry is adding WIFI calling to their OS but have no idea when it will be available. I wish BB would stop disabling that app when a new OS comes out.
    06-07-15 11:40 PM
    I updated my BB Z10 to OS 10.3 and it disabled T-Mobile's WIFI Calling app. Called T-Mobile BB support and I am getting the run around. T-Mobile says they have not gotten the OS 10.3 update from Blackberry and do not know when they will get it. Or, Blackberry is adding WIFI calling to their OS but have no idea when it will be available. I wish BB would stop disabling that app when a new OS comes out.
    You received an OS that was not sent by T-Mo. If you have, for example, a shop BBerry phone, you got the same OS update as I did, from BBerry. I won't load it because it does exactly what it did to you: kill wifi-calling. Wifi-calling will only work on an OS approved by T-mo. My branded T-mo phone, for example, never received the update.

As far as a "patch"? You would have to go back to 10.2.1.3442, as that seems to be the latest version that supports wifi-calling (unless you updated to 10.3.2, of course). T-Mo claims they are going to release an OS that will allow wifi-calling on the Classic, maybe they will release that for earlier phones as well. Maybe it can just be loaded.
    Try to use download this from BlackBerry World! I had the same problem with you, I'm also a TMobile user.
    BB OS 10.3 disabled T-Mobile WIFI calling, when will it be patched?-img_20150608_065914.png
    06-08-15 12:00 AM
    That would be okay if all of my family have Blackberry phones or android BBM app, but they don't. I am in area with 1 bar (sometimes 0 bars, sometimes 2 bars) of cell service and need to be able to call and receive calls from family members.
    06-08-15 12:26 AM
    That would be okay if all of my family have Blackberry phones or android BBM app, but they don't. I am in area with 1 bar (sometimes 0 bars, sometimes 2 bars) of cell service and need to be able to call and receive calls from family members.
    Understood. Sorry that I've misunderstood. I thought you want to know how to activate BBM calling with WiFi. Because before, T Mobile also disabled BBM calling. The problem is solved after I installed the aforementioned program from the BlackBerry World. I thought you have the same problem, but apparently not! Good luck then!
    06-08-15 06:05 AM
    You received an OS that was not sent by T-Mo. If you have, for example, a shop BBerry phone, you got the same OS update as I did, from BBerry. I won't load it because it does exactly what it did to you: kill wifi-calling. Wifi-calling will only work on an OS approved by T-mo. My branded T-mo phone, for example, never received the update.

As far as a "patch"? You would have to go back to 10.2.1.3442, as that seems to be the latest version that supports wifi-calling (unless you updated to 10.3.2, of course). T-Mo claims they are going to release an OS that will allow wifi-calling on the Classic, maybe they will release that for earlier phones as well. Maybe it can just be loaded.
    Last edited by scrannel; 06-08-15 at 10:15 AM.
    06-08-15 09:49 AM