Last time when i was using the BB map is going to country park, the problem is that in UK, there are a lot of shortcuts to get to a place if you are in the countryside.

If you are using a Google map, you will be able to get on the proper road with your car and Google map knows how to take you there properly. Unfortunately for BB map, instead of taking be the best route on a proper road, it took me to a terrains path instead which it may do a better job. Its also a one way road and I've realised it in the halfway that it wasn't right because of the muddy road, thereafter i need to keep on moving forward as i can't reverse back due to the distance I've travel through this terrain path way.

While i was trying my best to get pass with the car through the big rocks, you guessed it, the car was slightly damaged. After this incident, i don't quite trust the BB 10 Map system anymore.

I hope someone can speak to BB's CEO or someone in charge of the BB's Map to make it better Sat Nav to use. Don't get me wrong, BB 10 map is great, but i think they need to upgrade it and to make it better for others.

Hope you may help out, Thank you.
    04-08-15 06:09 PM
    i think you are right. it needs some updating at a better interval.
    04-08-15 07:22 PM
    I hope they update it
    04-08-15 07:34 PM
    I have had the same experience with BlackBerry Maps on my new Passport. I noticed a distinct lag time as I drove in rather unfamiliar roads in north Minneapolis, MN today.

Does cloudy weather have much of an affect on this GPS app? My Z10 seemed to work so much better while I drove (in my hometown of Kansas City). Perhaps it's the specific metropolitan area that I drove in? Does it matter where you drive with these GPS apps?

Blackberry AT&T Passport | AT&T |10.3.1.1372
    04-09-15 06:11 PM