After turning off/turning back on, texts which did not send, now display "Send interrupted by restart" in red italics. Plus the text has to be resent. I took it to my nearest Verizon Wireless brick and mortar store (which is a waste of time, I know) and of course, they didn't know what to do.

They finally resorted to looking online for help. They pressed my power button and the onscreen Restart button simultaneously and said this should solve my problem.

I could've made book on that one. My Classic continues to periodically fail to send texts.

Any ideas? My Classic is about one year old, running BB10 (10.3.2.556).

Thanks!
    Cap
    08-30-16 03:27 PM
    You would be better off looking into the autoloader process and starting fresh or updating that OS. - http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-943672/.
    08-30-16 04:55 PM
    After turning off/turning back on, texts which did not send, now display "Send interrupted by restart" in red italics. Plus the text has to be resent. I took it to my nearest Verizon Wireless brick and mortar store (which is a waste of time, I know) and of course, they didn't know what to do.

They finally resorted to looking online for help. They pressed my power button and the onscreen Restart button simultaneously and said this should solve my problem.

I could've made book on that one. My Classic continues to periodically fail to send texts.

Any ideas? My Classic is about one year old, running BB10 (10.3.2.556).

Thanks!
    Cap
    I have the same issue. For me it typically happens when I'm trying to send when in an area where I'm moving between having service and not. It gets stuck trying to send, so I reboot, and then re-send it. It's pretty rare though.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-16 05:59 PM
    Had this issue with my z10 but was fixed with a clean install

Posted via G5 with hub+
    08-31-16 09:33 AM
    "You would be better off looking into the autoloader process and starting fresh or updating that OS."

I've owned my BB Classic for a year , but am still a newbie regarding under-the-hood stuff. What is an "autoloader process", how is it performed, and what are the pros and cons of doing it?

Also, I checked my Classic (under "Software Updates" and it says I have the latest software: 10.3.2.556)
    Thanx,
    Cap
    09-01-16 07:34 AM