Blend has been working great on both my PC and Samsung (Android) tab. Now it will no longer connect to my Passport from the tablet. The tab screen stalls at "Loading Devices". Help!!
    05-02-16 06:05 PM
    I'm having the same problem with my Galaxy Tab 4. Since Blend hasn't changed in a while, I'm guessing it's an update to something else, such as Google Play Services. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
    05-03-16 12:55 AM
    I came by to post exactly the same problem...

I've tried uninstalling/installing, toggling wi-fi and no luck.

BlackBerry Blend on Z30 has
    BlackBerry Blend ON
    Connection Notification ON
    Allow BlackBerry enabled apps OFF

Device Connections
    Allow Connections ON
    Use Mobile Network OFF

Paired Computers and Tablets
    (lists computer and both tablets)

BlackBerry Z30 STA100-5
    Software Release 10.3.2.2836
    OS Version 10.3.2.2876

BlackBerry Blend running on:

TouchPad with CyanogenMod Android 4.4.4
    Dell Venue 8 7000 with Lollipop 5.0.1
    05-04-16 12:22 AM
    It's running well on my PC running Windows 10. But won't work on my Tab 4. Similar settings. I've tried clearing all data for blend on my tablet, and I've also tried reinstalling it. Nothing seems to work. My Tab 4 is running Lollipop 5.1.

It was running well up until late last week.
    05-04-16 12:49 AM
    I'm having the same issue in my android tablet, works perfect in my windows 10 PC.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 09:53 AM
    Exactly the same problem with both of our Z30's and connecting with Samsung Tab A. However, I believe it's not a Z30 issue at all. I'm certain it was shortly after an Android update, since the last update for Blackberry was, what - last year? Works great on my Windows 10 Desktop and Windows 10 Surface.

To add insult to injury, when you click, "report a problem" in the stalled Blend page, it doesn't show the email address to where it should go!! lol
    05-04-16 03:50 PM
    Still broken with my tablets... Anyone got it working with tablets?
    05-06-16 08:27 PM
    Same problem still. I have a feeling it has something to do with Android System Webview. I'm waiting for it to be updated. Hopefully that will fix it.
    05-06-16 10:05 PM
    Still stuck on "Loading devices ...", about 10 days later. I guess there aren't many people using Blend on tablets on CrackBerry... or it's been working fine for other people... Wish someone would confirm it's working on a tablet for them.
    05-13-16 05:19 PM
    Same here

Failing on Samsung tablet, Nexus 7 and iPad. What the h*ll is going on? I didn't realise how much I used Blend until it stopped working. Still works on the laptop, though

Rather upset nothing from BB though, and I've contacted support a number of times
    05-16-16 08:47 AM
    Just chatted with someone who mentioned this thread. Add another victim. I generally use Blend on the computer but rely on it when on vacation to work with my Samsung Tab S.

So, no one has heard anything from support on this issue?
    05-23-16 10:51 PM
    I'm having issues with my Samsung Galaxy Tab A and my BlackBerry Z30 blending as well. Works fine on my Windows 10 pc to my Z30, but the Samsung tablet gets stuck on the loading devices screen. It's a new tablet I just picked up yesterday and was looking forward to this compatibility, but I'll have to wait...

Posted via CB10
    05-23-16 10:52 PM
    Android System Webview still hasn't been updated. I'm not positive that is the problem. However, Blend used to have some bugs in it that went away as that app received updates, which is why I'm hoping the next update to it will fix our problem.

But again, I want to say, I'm not positive that's the problem.
    05-24-16 12:54 AM
    Just chatted with someone who mentioned this thread. Add another victim. I generally use Blend on the computer but rely on it when on vacation to work with my Samsung Tab S.

So, no one has heard anything from support on this issue?
    I've been in contact with BlackBerryHelp on twitter. The first response was to uninstall/install Blend, which of course I had already done. I responded with reference to this thread and got this back:

"Hi! We do apologize for the inconvenience. Based on the forums that you have provided us, BlackBerry Blend is working well with desktop computers. The issue seem to happen only with the Android devices. Here are articles that may help in resolving the issues. Troubleshooting connection problems in BlackBerry Blend and Issues running BlackBerry Blend on an Android device that is not a tablet ."

I'm not sure about the IPv6 enabling on the tablet, but have done the other items without luck. I responded with this yesterday:

"Can someone at BlackBerry confirm that BlackBerry Blend works between a BB10 device and an Android or iOS tablet? Also, it would be good to know the testing devices with OS versions so that someone in the forums can confirm. Thanks. My connecting devices: Z30, Software Release 10.3.2.2836, OS Version 10.3.2.2876, Radio 10.3.2.2814; TouchPad, Android 4.4.4; Dell Venue 8 7000, Android 5.1"
    FF22 likes this.
    05-24-16 12:47 PM
    Still waiting for a response from Blackberry Help. Not sure they have a clue about this, or any interest.

Shame cos I've been using Blend a lot in the past, and it's like having an arm cut off without it
    05-25-16 04:50 AM
    won't work on my Tab S2, but works on my windows desktop and my macbook.

Odd, Blend is one of the few things that is keeping me tied to BB. Admitedly, which each failure or downfall, such as this, its becoming harder and harder to stick with BB
    05-25-16 05:16 AM
    Blend not working with Acer android and Passport .Thought my problem was caused by tablet crashing.
    05-25-16 03:14 PM
    The problem is caused because of an android update and BlackBerry doesn�t care....

Posted via CB10
    05-29-16 02:34 AM
    The problem is caused because of an android update and BlackBerry doesn’t care....
    Do you know what that *exact* Android update is? It would be useful to pass that info to BlackBerry. As it stands, I've tested with KitKat 4.4.4 and Lollipop 5.1, so to me, it seems there's something else other than an Android update.
    05-29-16 04:18 PM
    Anyone make any progress with getting BlackBerry Blend working on a tablet lately?

Posted via CB10
    06-04-16 05:51 PM
    No luck here. And apparently ipad owners are having issues too, so I'm starting to think it's not related to the android app that I thought caused the problem.

I did go on the BlackBerry support forum. No luck there either. So I've emailed blend support (as of last Friday). Hopefully I get a response.
    06-04-16 06:29 PM
    BlackBerry Help on twitter has acknowledged that there's a problem, they're looking into it, and it should work on tablets. :\
    06-06-16 11:36 AM
    Just an update...

I created a support ticket via Twitter @blackberryhelp by saying Blend doesn't work on my Android tablet but works great on Windows 10 devices. A Blackberry team member contacted me by email and telephone. I gave him the error report log from Blend.

The response was quickly followed up with a phone call and he said the Blend team is aware of the problem and I should wait for an update to Blend - no time line provided. I reassured the BB team member that Blend is working great on all my Windows 10 devices.

I would encourage everyone that has a problem to follow the same steps. Perhaps they'll escalate the timeline.
    06-07-16 08:58 AM
    Just to support the case, Blend will work on my W10 laptop but not tablets Galaxy S 10.5 or Nexus 7.

I have also tweeted Blackberry help today asking for an ETA on a fix but have yet to receive a response.
    06-08-16 02:26 PM
    Very confusing.

Tonight Blackberry Help told me 'Nothing to do with us, Guv. Speak to your Android provider.'

Not very hhelpful or promising, is it?
    06-08-16 05:18 PM
57 123