I previously wiped my Q10 that had paid apps on it. The problem is I can't redeem or redownload them. I was in a postpaid plan back then when I downloaded those apps now I am in prepaid. Can I get them back?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 08:49 PM
    That has NOTHING to do with it.

You app history is linked to your BBID. If you use the sam BBID you used back then you will see your apps on the Available tab of My World (BlackBerry World > My World > Available).

Entering a BBID is only possible at device set up though, so you're gonna have to either use an autoloader or performa a device wipe (in Secutiry).

Autoloader is faster.
    06-02-15 08:51 PM
    That has NOTHING to do with it.

You app history is linked to your BBID. If you use the sam BBID you used back then you will see your apps on the Available tab of My World (BlackBerry World > My World > Available).

Entering a BBID is only possible at device set up though, so you're gonna have to either use an autoloader or performa a device wipe (in Secutiry).

Autoloader is faster.
    I don't know how to use and autoloader. Do i just download it and run it? Just like that? Or are there steps to take?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 09:19 PM
    I don't know how to use and autoloader. Do i just download it and run it? Just like that? Or are there steps to take?

Posted via CB10
    Answer was in the question. Do plug the device to the USB port before you do though.
    06-03-15 09:41 AM