Hi, i just bough a second Z10 with a cracked screen, second hand. I repaired the screen successfully and it was fully working, but there was a password on the device. I saw that if you enter the password incorrectly 10 times it resets the device, so i deliberatly got the password wrong. It then showed a pic of a sim card on screen so i restarted it and it displayed the 0015 error. I tried to connect it to BB link but it would not reconginse it for some reason and now i'm stuck. PLEASE HELP!
    08-02-14 03:13 PM
    Hi, i just bough a second Z10 with a cracked screen, second hand. I repaired the screen successfully and it was fully working, but there was a password on the device. I saw that if you enter the password incorrectly 10 times it resets the device, so i deliberatly got the password wrong. It then showed a pic of a sim card on screen so i restarted it and it displayed the 0015 error. I tried to connect it to BB link but it would not reconginse it for some reason and now i'm stuck. PLEASE HELP!
    Two options:
    Using Blackberry Link

1. Connect Device to PC
    2. Open BB Link
    3. Look for the device and click "Reload" (It will say it can't communicate with the device)
    4. On dialog hit YES
    5. Wait for the software to download(Takes from minutes to hours, depending on your internet connection)
    6. Wait for software to extract.
    7. Wait for software to load and do some stuff.
    8. Device should restart and connect to Link.

Using Autoloader
    1. Download autoloader(Choose correct variant of the device (remove battery to view the variant version): https://developer.blackberry.com/dev...toloaders.html
    2. Close Blackberry Link(if opened)
    3. Run autoloader as administrator(Win 7/8)
    4. Wait for process to finish

Hope it helps
    08-02-14 03:55 PM
    That was not a picture of a SIM card, it was a picture of the device wiping itself.
    08-02-14 04:36 PM