I had been using Q10 since 7 months. I always use to do almost every new leaks. I don't know ever since when, but it's been a lil long time that I find my Q10 battery is not lasting as I got it 1st. I am using in the very same way I used b4...2 mails...whatsapp..BBM...not even FB..mostly wifi...I tried every leaks...and I am not only talking abt leaks..i switched back to official when I doesn't find enough battery backup. Can anybody advice me why it happens now and what can I don on this case?

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 03:35 PM
    Sometimes batteries just choke. If you feel as though you tried everything else, just try picking up a new one and see how well it works for you. Worst case, you'll now have a spare.
    Aju likes this.
    01-03-15 04:17 PM
    I never wanted to use a spare anyways i will try a new battery. I have tried searching for a battery in amazon and some other places. but i have seen from price ranges 7 euro - 20 euros. how can i understand if the battery is original or duplicate ??
    Sometimes batteries just choke. If you feel as though you tried everything else, just try picking up a new one and see how well it works for you. Worst case, you'll now have a spare.
    01-04-15 05:52 AM
    and when i was searching through some forum, i saw an advice to check the system and things in cpu after reloading OS with nothing else. i have done that 12 hours before after sic wipe. also after loading official OS i have one a security wipe. I would like to know how to check the reading in the cpu. it keeps changing.3.2 , 5 , 7 , 9 , 20 , 4.4...like that it keeps changing....after all this os reloads yesterday night, i took my phone from charging at 11:37. now the time i write this is 13:43. charge is down to 88%. No sim card switched on...just wifi and BBM...no mails...no whatsapp...no other softwares...is this problem of battery or phone ??
    01-04-15 06:50 AM
    If you wiped the phone it will take a few days to re-index and will actually use more battery, just go on amazon and get a battery or even ebay and use it job done phone will last longer

Battery not lasting as before!!-img_20150104_131026.png
    Aju likes this.
    01-04-15 07:10 AM
    Have You turned automatic stories off in the pics app? How about settings, security, diagnostics, is sending data and usage off?
    01-04-15 07:24 AM
    Thanks for the reply But will it take time even when there is no sim card inserted and no activities like mail sync and contact sync happens ??When i searched in ebay i could find this...i am providing the link..i would be glad if u can just check and say if that is fine. i am doubtful with the name of the battery AKKU ACCU BATTERY. i saw the same name in amazon also.
    BTW, u suggest me to wait for 2 days to confirm about the battery life ??? when i checked with bbve, it showed battery is healthy. is there any way i can understand if there is any trouble with my phone ??
    blackberry q10 battery | eBay

If you wiped the phone it will take a few days to re-index and will actually use more battery, just go on amazon and get a battery or even ebay and use it job done phone will last longer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150104_131026.png 
Views:	297 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	325272
    01-04-15 08:04 AM
    i am back to 10.2.2 official...no automatic stories i believe. And even when i was using 10.3.1 i kept it off. I always keep every auto sync off...even CB auto sync(but now no CB installed). Diagnostics , security , settings, wherever there is auto sync, i always kept it off and still off. brightness i always keep it lowest.. pure black wallpaper i always keep. Now even mobile data is off.
    during the initial days, i keep the same things and i get 2 days battery in wifi full day. i am worried if too ,uch of formats and leaks made my fon worse or anything else. i tried a lot of calibration aps from google play store...tried almost every calibration techniques mentioned in CB. Only thing i believe pending is Battery change and phone check. Is there anyway to check my phone so that i can be real sure of buying a battery.
    Have You turned automatic stories off in the pics app? How about settings, security, diagnostics, is sending data and usage off?
    01-04-15 08:10 AM
    How have you been installing the leaks? Autoloaders? Are you restoring everything? Non destructive upgrade? Sacheis? Blitz?
    Aju likes this.
    01-04-15 08:16 AM
    always with autoloader. never tried anything else. Also never restore anything. Only contacts via gmail and music copied to phone via file manager. then install the usual apps from BBW.
    How have you been installing the leaks? Autoloaders? Are you restoring everything? Non destructive upgrade? Sacheis? Blitz?
    01-04-15 09:05 AM
    Maybe your battery is just going bad.
    Aju likes this.
    01-04-15 09:24 AM
    is there any way to check if there is something wrong with phone ???
    also how to understand if the battery i am going to buy is original or not...i have already send the link in this post from ebay. i am confused with the name and make of it.

Maybe your battery is just going bad.
    01-04-15 09:47 AM
    You ran bbve? I would think a battery that says blackberry on it.
    01-04-15 12:23 PM
    yah...i even tried BBVE..
    but duplicate also will have blackberry scribbled on it no ??
    You ran bbve? I would think a battery that says blackberry on it.
    01-04-15 01:41 PM
    yah...i even tried BBVE..
    but duplicate also will have blackberry scribbled on it no ??
    I suppose some fake ones are out there. Not sure how to tell.
    Aju likes this.
    01-04-15 01:44 PM
    Thanks for the replies. Last one, is there any ways to check if the problem is with phone ?

I suppose some fake ones are out there. Not sure how to tell.
    01-04-15 02:24 PM
    Take it to a repair shop and maybe they can run test on it. Something more than bbve does.
    Aju likes this.
    01-04-15 02:46 PM
    ok...
    Take it to a repair shop and maybe they can run test on it. Something more than bbve does.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-04-15 03:09 PM
    I bought a new battery. And I tried in all OS files I have. Now in 10.3.1. Just have BBM and one mail id synced. No android apps installed. Mobile internet always On in 3G. No Groups in BBM. Still battery lasts only half a day. From 8 am to 4 pm or maximum 5 pm. Should I have my phone checked by some shops ? Is there anymore options I should do??

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 01:54 PM