Okay here I am after 3 weeks of trying everything to recalibrate my battery meter,but no matter what I try I fail.My z10's battery just won't sync with the battery meter and it sucks cause I don't know when I might need a charger.
    If I take out of my battery and leave it out for an hour or so,the battery will drain slower but it will shut down before 80%,and if it drains faster as it does when I charger it again it will last an hour at lease at 0%.
    Running the latest os and it is stl100-1,most of you could have guessed that.Seriously my z10 is a month old and I am starting to think I made a wrong decision by buying it.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 12:30 PM
    Was this a "New" device, or purchased used from a third party/user?
    IF it was used, you don't know the condition of the battery, it could be toward the end of it's "usefull" life, or the device may have either OS issues (which a wipe and reload would/should take care of), or it's the hardware.

If it was new, exchange it for a new replacement device from your carrier.......
    the Z10 is known for "battery issues".......Try the Z30, and you will be knocked of your socks, Battery life is phenominal, I guess they learned form the Z10?????

c
    08-14-14 01:06 PM
    It is a new device,i am from India and we don't have the carrier deals here.
    I guess I will have to take it to the service centre and see what they say.Right now running on 0% -.-.
    Should have gone z30,damn it!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 01:46 PM