Why is the battery life of the Red version of the Passport 25 hours as oppose to the black which is 30 hours? Are there other Performance deficiencies I should be aware before purchasing the Red version? Thank.I would like to purchase the Red model but don't want to be surprised to find that it performs less efficiently than the original Black model.418
    11-27-14 12:17 PM
    Typo of course... the red color does not consume more battery :-)

have a look at

BlackBerry US Online Store - BlackBerry Passport - Red (Pre Order)
    11-27-14 01:41 PM
    Uh, yes it does. Clear colors deflect sunlight needed so the electrons in your battery move easier and deliver current. Dark colors absorb the light, generating more heat on the device and maximizing electron flow across the whole device.

Also, if you say gullible very slowly ir rhymes with oranges.
    11-27-14 01:46 PM
    Uh, yes it does. Clear colors deflect sunlight needed so the electrons in your battery move easier and deliver current. Dark colors absorb the light, generating more heat on the device and maximizing electron flow across the whole device.

Also, if you say gullible very slowly ir rhymes with oranges.
    :-)

But the red one attracts more Love bytes from the user, and compensate for the lack of electron heat
    FrankIAm likes this.
    11-27-14 01:49 PM
    I appreciate your response. I wanted to double check to see if anyone knew because on Amazon it clearly states that for the Red battery life is 25 hours; states the same about White, yet states that Black has 30.
    Attached Thumbnails Battery life of the Passport Red model. 25 hours. be aware before purchasing the Red version? Thank.-screen-shot-2014-11-27-3.35.19-pm.png  
    Last edited by Tim Hutton; 11-27-14 at 11:00 PM.
    11-27-14 05:03 PM