I have a question! My Battery has been going dead really fast lately, it's because I'm working in a bomb Shed on a Military base, anyways I think it's searching for service or something and drains my battery, So what I did Was go into my Permission Settings and turn off all the (Run To Minimize) my question is will my apps still work ok since I set the Run While Minimized ? And what does it actually do since I've turned Run to Minimize off? Or I switched it from Allowed to Denied. Thanks and look forward to your feedback. #BlackBerry4Life

Aaron's #BlackBerryZ10 🔟🆒
    Last edited by hoytbowhunter; 02-17-16 at 07:01 PM.
    02-17-16 06:31 PM
    I have a question! My Battery has been going dead really fast lately, it's because I'm working in a bomb Shed on a Military base, anyways I think it's searching for service or something and drains my battery, So what I did Was go into my Permission Settings and turn off all the (Run To Minimize) my question is will my apps still work ok? And what does it actually do since I've turned Run to Minimize off? Or I switched it from Allowed to Denied. Thanks and look forward to your feedback. #BlackBerry4Life

Aren't we all working in a bomb Shed on a Military base?

Via Pasta CB10
    02-17-16 06:48 PM
    Lol, I do heating and Air For the troops, I'm in the bomb Shed for a few days installing a unit.
    Battery Life-img_20151118_1621074_edit.jpg

02-17-16 06:58 PM
    You must not understand my question, I'm saying my battery gas been crappy since I've been working in the bomb Shed, and I need to know how to save battery life by turning my apps to minimized while I'm in the shed. In not asking if anyone works in a bomb Shed that has the same issue lol Duh.

02-17-16 07:00 PM
    Run when minimized probably won't save you much battery life. You May be better off to disable location services or check BBVE for device usage and disable or uninstall anything you don't need for the short term while working indoors.

Other option is to change network settings but that may potentially impact your cell reception depending where you are located.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-16 09:05 PM
    Sorry...need to read posts better. I see you HAVE disabled run when minimized. It should improve battery life to some degree but that will depend upon what app usage was to begin. You could check that in BBVE.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-16 09:08 PM
    Thanks a ton Lusitano17. I really appreciate your help.

02-18-16 08:09 PM
    I have a similar problem when I use conference rooms in the middle of my building. If I am going to be in one for too long, I put the phone into airplane mode. Probably won't help you since I assume you still want service to take calls and such. Is it just a bomb shed or it also a Faraday Cage (ie: you won't get service anyway, or at least not anything worthwhile).

Posted via CB App for Android on Z10
    02-20-16 10:05 AM
    Faraday Cage also

02-21-16 11:47 AM
    Then I suggest you simply put the device in airplane mode when you are in the shed. Are you even allowed to have the device in there?

Posted via CB App for Android on Tab4 (interim Playbook replacement)
    02-21-16 04:20 PM
    Try putting your mobile data off when you have the chance. It will save hours of battery life.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 07:03 AM
    Yes I can have it in there, and I'll try that. Thanks.

02-22-16 06:57 PM
    I'll try mobile data ale, thanks a lot ya'll for the replies

02-22-16 06:58 PM