I have seen lot of forums people saying problems about their battery. I myself had faced it many times.
    * Battery Dying at Percentages above 3, even at 90
    * Battery not getting fully charged
    * Battery Leaks unstable percentage for small usage
    * Taking long time for getting 100
    * Battery getting heated up
    * Quick hundred sometimes, sometimes not.
    * Phone dies at certain percentage eg, 14 or 5, but when hard reset ed or restarted normally, battery goes back to high percentage
    * Battery back-up difference each time of charging even for the same type of daily usage.

As of me, I was a person who used OG BlackBerry charger and I never over charged my phone or never unplugged the charger once plugged in without getting 100%. But still I had to face many of the above mentioned issues. Anybody knows why there is so many battery issued with BlackBerry? I don't know if this is present for other devices too, but I have never heard these many problems... I am not getting back up as like I used to get before in 10.2.w after I loaded leak and restored back. My fon now never stands even a complete day without sim card reception in it. I use only wifi since 3 days and I never got a full day...just use CB, whatsapp and BBM and 2 mails..no FB, No twitter...nothing else..done hard reset a couple of time too...
    Anybody knows what's happening with BlackBerry??

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 02:37 PM
    If you are talking about a Z10 and battery draining, there are a lot of threads for you to read here at CB.

First off, you should update your OS to the newest OS you can possibly update to. Also, you need to calibrate your battery. There are guides here to help you do that.
    nelsonningombam likes this.
    09-21-14 02:55 PM
    If you are talking about a Z10 and battery draining, there are a lot of threads for you to read here at CB.

First off, you should update your OS to the newest OS you can possibly update to. Also, you need to calibrate your battery. There are guides here to help you do that.
    You are everywhere. Thanks for your support. Lol.
    Keep up the good work.
    Much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 02:58 PM

As he said, you always stays in 2nd position in almost every forum...glad to see you in my post too...I am not talking about z10...I am Q10 user and I have faced the many mentioned problems above mentioned...and your calibration part, I dint understand..maybe that is something I have never tried
    And I always use the latest OS with no restore...and I think I dint mention only about z10 or q10...as a whole...up till now, I have face troubles many times...now waiting for the porsche OS for my Q10 to check things get normal

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 03:13 PM
    As he said, you always stays in 2nd position in almost every forum...glad to see you in my post too...I am not talking about z10...I am Q10 user and I have faced the many mentioned problems above mentioned...and your calibration part, I dint understand..maybe that is something I have never tried
    And I always use the latest OS with no restore...and I think I dint mention only about z10 or q10...as a whole...up till now, I have face troubles many times...now waiting for the porsche OS for my Q10 to check things get normal

Posted via CB10
    Here is the link for battery calibration

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...method-956595/

Post your device monitor status. It might help us understand better.

Phone often gets heat up due to abnormal battery usage by apps. Resulting huge battery usage. Reset might help.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 03:21 PM
    Here is the link for battery calibration

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...method-956595/

Post your device monitor status. It might help us understand better.

Phone often gets heat up due to abnormal battery usage by apps. Resulting huge battery usage. Reset might help.

Posted via CB10
    That calibration is the 1st time I am seeing...thanks for the post...will try it sooon...what you advice me to do? installing a leak and try or with the 10.2.1 try it??
    And the image I posting with this is usage with no mobile networks on, but only wifi...whatsapp..bbm and cb..infact it is the screenshot I took just now...I never think it is normal coz I use to get with mobile networks on(No net package) but with wifi full day on and 2 days of life...maybe if I check my old stock of screenshots in my pc, I may find it...hope you understood the battery stat now!!

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 03:40 PM
    Dont know whats happening....when tried to upload pic several times, its not getting attached...and btw, forgot to mention several times, cb and browser gets crashed in 10.2.1..

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 03:56 PM