I recently converted over to the blackberry from the iPhone and have noticed that even when I am not using my phone it drains down much too fast. I'll wake up at 7, unplug it and it will automatically from the unplug go from 100 to 99. I usually have all apps closed. Screen is dim. Vibration is turned off for the screen whenever you touch it and most apps are not trying to sync data continuously throughout the day.

Does anyone have any tips for me? Thanks.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-25-15 09:26 AM
    You are loaded android apps on BlackBerry 10.. remove them and press volume up-down buttons to gather until screen go black.. it is hard reset

 10.3.2.2474
    11-25-15 09:35 AM
    I actually forgot to mention I have the blackberry priv. Is it going to be the same hard reset functionality?

Posted via CrackBerry App for Android
    11-25-15 10:30 AM
    I believe the first response was intended for someone with a BB10 phone.
    If this is a new Priv it is android and it may simply require a brief time for the OS to settle in. Battery drain can be normal while the device indexes and syncs data and system info.
    Be patient and wait a few days. Power the phone off entirely at night and there is likely no need to reset it as was suggested.
    If the issue continues then you will need to determine what active processes are unnecessarily being used.
    Eileen Kyaung likes this.
    11-25-15 10:37 AM
    Thanks for the advice. I was actually reading through the forum for other's with this issue. I just disabled the hub and a few other apps I don't need to have running even though using the hub made life super simple. It's been a huge difference. I would unplug my phone at 7am and it would steadily decline from 100-80 before I left the house for work by 9am, even when all that was running was my own music from Google play. So I hope it gets resolved soon. Thanks again.

Posted via CrackBerry App for Android
    11-26-15 02:12 AM