A few weeks ago I purchased a Classic phone from Amazon and noticed there was light "bleeding" between the top of the tool bar and the bottom of the screen (similar to other posted pics in the forum). I contacted customer service and they kindly sent a replacement Classic phone to me within a day or so. That phone has substantial backlight "bleeding" above the spacebar (similar to other posted pics in the forum).... The backlight on my second phone failed to turn on several times (in the dark). I contacted customer service and was told they were aware of the problem and it would be fixed in an upcoming software update. I have since updated the software and have had the problem again (after a day or so the backlight will typically start working again after it fails to turn on). Also, my GPS is highly inaccurate (it still sort of works) unless I turn off my mobile network/LTE and the camera is incredibly slow at focusing. Customer service has offered to send me another replacement phone for the backlight "bleeding" over the spacebar but after going 0/2 on this I wonder how common the problem is. Will some of the other issues be fixed in upcoming updates?
    03-27-15 09:31 PM
    Third time may be the charm, good luck!
    PJ_13 likes this.
    03-30-15 03:47 PM
    Would you consider getting the Passport instead? Outstanding device.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 10:57 PM
    That really sucks! Reminds me of the double type issue with the Q10 that I had develop on three different phones and was promised that it would fix with a software update. Turned out to be a hardware issue

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.281
    03-30-15 11:01 PM
    Are you on at&t? There were issues with the Gps brought up using them.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 11:07 PM
    I had a Passport (from Amazon) for a little while before switching it for a Classic... I was just too worried I would try to use it with one hand and drop it... Otherwise, it was a great phone! If I were to get another one though I would likely get the AT&T version as it looks a little less top heavy when typing and the rounded corners would likely be more comfortable in a pocket. I went into a local AT&T store hoping to see their Passport model and they did not have any in stock (or even know they were selling the phone).
    03-31-15 12:18 AM
    I am currently on T-Mobile... The GPS issue I have really no longer bothers me as it has worked perfectly since I turned off the "LTE." Just wish I checked out the posts about this problem here earlier and learned that is how to fix this problem sooner.
    03-31-15 12:28 AM