How to backup my application in 10.2 OS. to my micro sd card???

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 09:00 AM
    the only way is if the application makers ha e provided that option.

To the best of my knowledge nine have yet

Posted via CB from my LE
    07-15-14 09:12 AM
    You can back up using link it saves game /apps progress but as far as I know there's no back up apps to SD card

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 09:19 AM
    You can back up using link it saves game /apps progress but as far as I know there's no back up apps to SD card

Posted via CB10
    I like they have broken this out in LINK.....

But as a "world" device and for many a replacement for a traditional computer... I wish BlackBerry didn't rely so much on LINK. It is a great compaion tool for those with a computer. But for those without one, BlackBerry's reliance on users having one to perform many basic tasks is a little... backwards.
    LuisCast and kbz1960 like this.
    07-15-14 09:30 AM
    Google play is better than blackberry word

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 02:30 PM
    I like they have broken this out in LINK.....

But as a "world" device and for many a replacement for a traditional computer... I wish BlackBerry didn't rely so much on LINK. It is a great compaion tool for those with a computer. But for those without one, BlackBerry's reliance on users having one to perform many basic tasks is a little... backwards.
    I agree. The sooner Link is done away with (or at least, made more optional), the better. I hate smartphone desktop companion software.
    07-15-14 02:33 PM
    I agree. The sooner Link is done away with (or at least, made more optional), the better. I hate smartphone desktop companion software.
    They sever a purpose as and added feature, but you shouldn't have to rely on it for basic capabilities.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-16-14 09:26 AM
    They sever a purpose as and added feature, but you shouldn't have to rely on it for basic capabilities.
    Agreed.

I personally DESPISE desktop software. Link, iTunes and the rest of them. I like being able to make backups wherever I am, and store them where I like (cloud, SD card, OTG dongle, etc). One of the reasons I never I never moved to iOS is/was iTunes.

But as a one stop solution, I can see the value some folks.
    LuisCast likes this.
    07-16-14 10:15 AM
    Backup pro
    Check out Backup Pro in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/50717887

It's great I don't think it backs up apps but it does pretty much everything else lol and you don't need a computer

Posted via CB10
    FireChestApps likes this.
    07-16-14 10:53 AM
    Backup pro
    Check out Backup Pro in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/50717887

It's great I don't think it backs up apps but it does pretty much everything else lol and you don't need a computer

Posted via CB10
    Definitely a helpful tool. I like complete device snapshots, but this a big step in that direction, it seems.

Thank you.
    kbz1960 and FireChestApps like this.
    07-16-14 10:56 AM