What does this button do exactly. I thought it backs you out of the app and closes it. It seems that it goes back and when it can't go back any further it minimizes the app and you still have to go to the app tray and close it there. I'm guessing its a back and minimize button. It should be a back and close button since there is already a dedicated minimize button. So many extra steps on these Androids

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-22-15 06:32 AM
    What does this button do exactly. I thought it backs you out of the app and closes it. It seems that it goes back and when it can't go back any further it minimizes the app and you still have to go to the app tray and close it there. I'm guessing its a back and minimize button. It should be a back and close button since there is already a dedicated minimize button. So many extra steps on these Androids

Welcome to Android. That's normal. Don't want any accidental closing of apps.

Posted via  Z30 STA100-2 | 10.3.2.2339
    11-22-15 07:30 AM
    Yeahh welcome to android ha haa

Blackberry Z30
    11-22-15 08:43 AM

Lol, welcome to android, you would get used to it.

Sovereign sir mictol
    11-22-15 03:56 PM