Please, I just download an OS file for my Z10 100-4 but I am having problem on how to install it thru BlackBerry Link using my system. Already got the blackberry link on my PC but friends have been suggesting I load the OS with autoloader of which I don't understand or know how to create an autoloader. Can somebody explain and give me concise meaning of autoloader and how to go about it to install OS file on my phone? Please guys, need ur urgent assistance. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 04:44 PM
    I don't see anything URGENT about an OS update. Sorry. There just isn't. Ok?

So, an autoloader is a .EXE file, around 1.6Gb long, that you use to install the OS on a BB10.

How to do it? Plug the phone to the PC and run the .exe file. That's it.

DO NOTICE: It will wipe your phone clean so you'll have to do the setup and add your accounts and change the setting and install your apps all over again.

BlackBerry Links has nothing to do with this.
    04-08-15 05:06 PM
    I don't see anything URGENT about an OS update. Sorry. There just isn't. Ok?

So, an autoloader is a .EXE file, around 1.6Gb long, that you use to install the OS on a BB10.

How to do it? Plug the phone to the PC and run the .exe file. That's it.

DO NOTICE: It will wipe your phone clean so you'll have to do the setup and add your accounts and change the setting and install your apps all over again.

BlackBerry Links has nothing to do with this.
    You are right but some of my crucial apps have stopped working because I am not on latest OS... Still running OS 10.2.2... You see why I need to upgrade? thanks for the information anyways

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 05:52 AM
    04-09-15 05:57 AM
    You are right but some of my crucial apps have stopped working because I am not on latest OS... Still running OS 10.2.2... You see why I need to upgrade? thanks for the information anyways
    You're in for a ride: 10.3.1 removes Adobe AIR support and Flash.

Expect MORE apps to stop working.
    04-09-15 08:09 AM
    You're in for a ride: 10.3.1 removes Adobe AIR support and Flash.

Expect MORE apps to stop working.
    Perhaps, will try it out first.... What happened to your phone might not to mine. (y)

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 11:21 AM
    Perhaps, will try it out first.... What happened to your phone might not to mine. (y)
    Right.

Because OS updates selectively remove features based on which user they target. It has totally nothing to do with what the company has decidedd to and what licensing contracts they decided to cut do at all.
    04-09-15 12:49 PM