HI, we have digital certificate installed on our laptops. when we send email with PDF attachments. those attachments are not seen in Blackberry 10 OS devices. Anyone help me to solve this issue. Please !!!
    08-12-14 12:32 AM
    We're going to need a bit more information to help you
    Digital certificates shouldn't have anything to do with attachments, I'm not sure how it's relevant
    I have never had an issue not receiving attachments. I would highly suspect it has to do with the way you're sending them and that nothing is actually getting attached.
    If you believe otherwise, please post the phone's OS version so others can investigate. But like I've said, I've used almost every major and minor OS revision available, and never have had attachments missing.
    Here's something you can try. Using a common email provider (hotmail, yahoo, google, etc), send an email to the phone also receiving on a common email provider. If attachments show up, it will mean that the problems you are having have to do with whatever provider or policies are in place with the email you are either sending from or receiving with. I'm sure if it's a significant problem with the OS, it would be all over the forums by now.
    08-12-14 12:55 AM
    Hi, Thanks for the reply..
    We are not sending any specific attachments. it is just the normal pdf. this issue is there only in OS 10. old devices it is working fine.

tried with google, hotmail also. but not able to see the attachments in the blackberry.
    08-13-14 04:23 AM
    You haven't explained what you use the certificate for. Signing and/or encryption?

I assume it happens for all attachments. Can you confirm the issue also exists for eg. Word/Excel?

Can you show a screenshot of how a normal and a problematic email look like?

Posted via CB10
    Harold Raymond likes this.
    08-13-14 05:12 AM
    This is very odd. This is definitely the first device I've heard of that attachments don't come through
    I think it has to do with the blackberry work and personal setup. You may have disabled attachments on emails work the BES device? I'm not even sure that's possible though.
    08-13-14 09:07 AM
    This is very odd. This is definitely the first device I've heard of that attachments don't come through
    I think it has to do with the blackberry work and personal setup. You may have disabled attachments on emails work the BES device? I'm not even sure that's possible though.
    It's not possible. Pls. await OP to explain how they are using the certs and document how it looks on the device, then we can start troubleshooting.
    08-13-14 11:55 AM
    Try adding the digital certificate to your device:

Email your certificate to yourself in a blank email. Then long press on the certificate and you'll get an option to add it to the device certificate store. You can also do it by USB or wifi following these steps:

Import a certificate from your computer - How To - BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone - 10.0.0

It does seem odd that you can't get attachments without the certificate though. Is the OS on the device up to date?
    08-13-14 12:09 PM
    I also don't get my attachments. I've found that I only get pictures and documents that the phone can open. Zip and some other files types don't show up at all.

This is through an Exchange account.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-14 12:22 PM