I tried to enter facebook login details for a facebook page I administer, but it came back with an error. However, instead of returning to the login screen, it constantly just says "Sorry an unexpected error occurred, please try again later" with a big grey Retry button. Every press of the retry button just does the same thing.

So now I can't actually enter my own facebook login details anymore. Not necessarily a bad thing probably, as it's a bit addictive, but I don't like being beaten by a wee technical challenge like this! I've uninstalled the app, reinstalled, deleted, uninstalled from Blackberry Link, Chrome BB extension - everything I can think of.

It's like it's holding onto the data for Facebook, even after it's uninstalled. How can I delete the stored data? Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

Melissa
    06-20-14 06:12 AM
    What BB are you using? Are you on a BB10 or a BB7 or older? Have you tried accessing Facebook via the web on your BB? Does that work? It should.
    06-21-14 12:08 AM
    BB10, and yes I can access it no problem on the Web browser.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 02:51 PM
    I switched from my old Z10 to a new one but couldn't access fb through the app.I have deleted the app,re installed it. Did same with the OS but still having same error logging in message...pls retry. Can anyone help?
    01-12-15 09:48 PM
    Exactly same issue I am having with my BB10. I have done all I can. Same crap.
    01-16-15 09:16 PM