Hello. I have had my Z10 for over a year now. Recently I updated my phone to the new software update 10.2.1.2977. After I updated my phone a day later I realized that ALL my snap apps (instagram, tumblr, candy crush and more) were not working anymore. I have tried uninstalling some apps but when I try to reinstall them the processing sign stays up for more then 20 min and I just give up. I don't know what to do and I'm considering just switching to a iPhone or just even getting an ipod. Thank you for your help !
    07-25-14 09:50 AM
    Haven't seen this issue before..

My only suggestion would be to start over - reset your phone to factory setting using LINK, do a Security Wipe, or use an Autoloader...

Uninstalling Android apps can get a little buggy... they go away, but sometimes SNAP of Amazon shows them as still being installed and will not let you reinstall them. Even using ES File Explorer wouldn't get rid of some setting that make them appear installed when they aren't.

As to the iPhone... pay the extra and get the extra storage... is you go that route. Only you can decided what is best for you.
    07-25-14 10:09 AM