Hi, I have a BlackBerry Z10 (OS Version: 10.3.2.2879) with the common problem of when you uninstall Android apps, the icons are removed but, the apps are still installed. Here is the link which (apparently) had the solution: Android Runtime update for BlackBerry 10 now available | CrackBerry.com

The link to download the BlackBerry Runtime for Android app from BlackBerry World simply opens the BlackBerry World application and when I search 'BlackBerry Runtime for Android' in BlackBerry World there are no relevant results.
    Can anyone assist me with this problem please?

I did everything on my BlackBerry Z10 device.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-17 10:02 PM
    The link right at the bottom of the page work on my Passport SE just now.
    04-30-17 02:01 AM
    The link right at the bottom of the page work on my Passport SE just now.
    Hi, Zeddepher, I'm glad to hear the link is working for you, but I tried all links to download the Android Runtime update and all of them just open the BlackBerry World application.
    What OS Version are you running? If that helps with my question.
    Last edited by Alando123; 04-30-17 at 10:02 AM.
    04-30-17 09:50 AM
    Hi, I have a BlackBerry Z10 (OS Version: 10.3.2.2879) with the common problem of when you uninstall Android apps, the icons are removed but, the apps are still installed. Here is the link which (apparently) had the solution: Android Runtime update for BlackBerry 10 now available | CrackBerry.com

The link to download the BlackBerry Runtime for Android app from BlackBerry World simply opens the BlackBerry World application and when I search 'BlackBerry Runtime for Android' in BlackBerry World there are no relevant results.
    Can anyone assist me with this problem please?

I did everything on my BlackBerry Z10 device.

Posted via CB10
    Try this: navigate to the web page of your link above then from the overflow menu in bottom right (3 dots), click "open in external browser". Then click on the BBW link again "Download the Android Runtime update". That should open up BBW with the runtime app. Download this and when you are done just exit BBW AND reboot your device (hold power key down for 15 secs or until you see the red LED flash). Let the device restart and LEAVE it alone for 10-15 minutes to let the runtime initialize. I just did this on my spare Z10 (minus the downloading part) so I know the link does work. Good Luck!
    04-30-17 10:03 AM
    Try this: navigate to the web page of your link above then from the overflow menu in bottom right (3 dots), click "open in external browser". Then click on the BBW link again "Download the Android Runtime update". That should open up BBW with the runtime app. Download this and when you are done just exit BBW AND reboot your device (hold power key down for 15 secs or until you see the red LED flash). Let the device restart and LEAVE it alone for 10-15 minutes to let the runtime initialize. I just did this on my spare Z10 (minus the downloading part) so I know the link does work. Good Luck!
    Thank you so much brookie229, the link worked thank you so much!!
    brookie229 likes this.
    04-30-17 10:08 AM
    Thank you so much brookie229, the link worked thank you so much!!
    No problem, glad it worked.
    04-30-17 10:34 AM