I just upgraded my BlackBerry z3 to an latest version. Now whenver I download any app, after downloading during initialisation process, it shows unabke to instalk the app.What should I do. There is enough memory space. Upgraded version is 10.3+. It shows could not able to install the application.
    04-24-17 01:04 AM
    What is that app actually you are trying to install? Are you trying to install it from BlackBerry world or it is a apk file? Few screenshots could be of more help (screenshot of app installation page and device storage status).

In the meantime: do an experiment. Uninstall an app and re-install the same. Do you see the same error? Yes. Try with another app. Still same? OK. Skip to bottom and read #1 for solution. If no, re-installing goes well, ignore that solution #1 and read below.

If not the same, Uninstall an app or two, and install the one who is giving an error. How does it go? Goes fine? Then it has something to do with storage capacity (remove unwanted apps). Still doesn't work??? something to do with that app (which is unlikely though if it is from BBW).

#1 . You need to reload os or use an autoloader (search into this forum on 'how to guidelines').
    04-24-17 03:32 AM