I've now been notified by a third person that they have been trying to reach me for three days and calls are going straight to voicemail. Thing is, I'm sitting here right by my phone or using it and I'm not getting any indicator that I'm missing calls or even that it's ringing. Some calls are obviously getting thru and I'm using it out-bound just fine. I don't know if it's a problem with the phone or with AT&T.
    08-15-14 10:43 AM
    Have you re-booted the device? Have you loaded anything new onto the device? Stock OS, not a leak installed? What happens when you try to call your device yourself from another line, at the same location when you "don't get the call"?
    What device and what OS is on it?

Edit, just realized it be a Q10.....Still stock/official OS?
    08-15-14 11:36 AM
    No problems here in Florida. I have a z10. Of course if they can't get through I wouldn't know anyways.....lol
    Actually, my mother did tell me she called yesterday and it went to voice mail. Other than that I don't think I've had problems.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 11:45 AM
    I'm thinking it must be a problem with the OS. I'm seeing complaints on the AT&T forum for blackberry users.

My phone is the Q10 and it's running Release 10.1.0.2030

ETA: Yes I did re-boot the device and even completely removed the battery.
    08-15-14 12:10 PM
    Perform the update. 10.1. Is not the latest release.

Settings> software updates then check for new updates.

Recommend waiting for wifi to download. OTA sometimes gives people problems.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    08-15-14 12:17 PM
    Thank you for the quick response. I just used the Blackberry Link to snyc and make a backup in case something happens.

I see a message under Software Updates on the BBLink on my PC. Is it better to do it there or from the device directly? I have wi-fi right now so it won't use up my data, just don't want issues later for doing it wrong.
    08-15-14 12:52 PM
    Either way should work fine.

08-15-14 01:02 PM
    AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!! Well it took more than an hour and it installed the new OS.

But it appears what it did was reset it back to factory. None of my photos, music, contacts, calendar items are there...nothing!!

ok deep breath....it's 5% thru restoring the backup I just made...hopefully this will all come out ok.

ETA Restore from the backup did not restore my photos but looks like my contacts are at least back. This has been a complete fiasco.
    Last edited by GradeACPBEA; 08-15-14 at 03:11 PM.
    08-15-14 02:45 PM
    After an OS update the indexing takes a bit. Maybe your pictures and music will show up. Just let it sit for the night

08-15-14 07:26 PM
    Well in the end after the OS upgrade the Q10 stopped sending or receiving texts. I went into an ATT store and the rep there was confused by my issues as well. They did replace my SIM card as he could see scratches on it and believed that is why I was missing calls. He had no solution for why I couldn't send/receive texts so recommended a wipe and reset back to factory. So I did and then restored from outlook my contacts and calendar again. I was also able to restore all my photos, I'm sure I'll be able to restore my music as well when I have time to let it sit with it. In the end I'm back to happy with my phone, but it cost me a day of troubleshooting and all to discover the SIM apparently went bad.
    08-17-14 10:27 AM