Hi guys, currently in Australia can only see the classic for sale on blackberrystore.com.au and not as a preorder. Has anyone received theirs or know when this will be officially released in Australia?
    01-03-15 10:44 PM
    Can't speak for ordering but a quick look around has lots of red flags on that one. Plus, these days I don't buy from anyone who doesn't have a Twitter presence lol.
    andre3030 likes this.
    01-04-15 12:08 AM
    Hi, I pre-ordered a Classic from blackberrystore.com.au back in November and it arrived in Canberra today!

I was getting a bit worried about this supplier, as I read some bad reports (from about a year ago) - and when I then tried calling them, it always rang out to voicemail - which was so full of messages; it couldn't take anymore. I then got a lot more worried! I had previously sent a follow-up email in mid December to see how things were going, and I got no reply.... so not the best service.

I tried calling them again on Friday, and this time the phone was answered - they knew who I was right away and told me that my device was shipping out from them that very day!

Actually, it shipped from them on Monday - but they have me an Australia Post tracking number and I received it this morning. Brand new, still sealed - it is Singapore stock with a UK style USB mains charger, but they also included a standard Australian BlackBerry USB charger as well.

So, their customer service responses may not be super hot - and maybe they could have got my unit into the post a week sooner... but they did deliver... I am very happy!

DWI are advertising on this forum as an Australian supplier - and at $620 they are the cheapest I have seen, so consider them as an option too.
    01-05-15 10:32 PM