I updated my z10 to 10.3.2 a few weeks ago. I think it is too much of a coincidence that I am noticing that the predictive text rules seem to have changed. The predictive text is operating based only on what the first letter of the word I type. So, for ex, if I type "sifferent" the auto-correct choice is "suffering" which in the past (and it seems common sense) would have been "different." Similarly, if I type "sotry" it wants to auto-correct to "sorry" and not "story" because of the fact the the "o" was typed first. All of the predicted words that appear are only words that start with that letter. If I type "S" I get 4 words that start with that letter - OK fine, understandable. As I continue to type letters as part of that word, all 4 of the predicted words will only start with "S" and it did not use to be that way.

Anyone else run into this, or know a fix around it? At least to get it back to the way it used to be. I didn't want to delete all of the history of words it has learned unless that was my last option.

Thanks in advance
    08-07-15 11:19 AM
    Hello,

You may check the setting for auto correct with space bar. After choosing
    Insert Top Prediction

It was definitely better for me

Anyone notice/have a fix for changes to the predictive text/auto-correct with 10.3.2 update?-img_20150919_134127.png

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 06:48 AM
    Thanks, but unfortunately those were already my settings. Before the update, my z10 would constantly learn new words etc but has stopped doing that completely. Even words that I've added to the dictionary, it tries to auto correct to something else.
    12-14-15 06:51 PM