Is there any users here that do not have unlimited data? For personal use I want to make a Passport my daily phone. I personally am tired of IPhone and am not interested in the Note 4 presently.

Sprint is a non supporter of blackberry it seems and while I have a Bold 9930 it's outdated and for the first time since then I like what Blackberry is bringing to the table.

The only thing keeping me with this dreadful company is unlimited data.
    12-21-14 04:50 PM
    Been with A$$ forever. Sharing data with 3 phones and comfortable with the plan so far. We lost unlimited data years ago so we do not stream music or movies off WiFi. Otherwise the service suits our needs.

Bits--C000C6078 for links to world news and views, technology and science postings.
    12-21-14 04:57 PM
    I have 10GB of data with VZW, one line. I miss BIS data compression in some ways.

Anyway, I use the phone a lot and tether and come right up to my monthly allowance each month.

Lost my unlimited data when I went from BlackBerry to iPhone. Miss it!
    12-21-14 09:02 PM
    Is there any users here that do not have unlimited data? For personal use I want to make a Passport my daily phone. I personally am tired of IPhone and am not interested in the Note 4 presently.

Sprint is a non supporter of blackberry it seems and while I have a Bold 9930 it's outdated and for the first time since then I like what Blackberry is bringing to the table.

The only thing keeping me with this dreadful company is unlimited data.
    If I were you, I would check your monthly bill or go to your Sprint account online and use the tools available to determine how much data you use on average per month. Then you can check which plans on which network suits your needs and your budget. You can go to the website of each carrier and check different plans and prices.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    12-21-14 09:11 PM
    I have a 3 gb plan with VZW. I do most of my surfing on wifi! Never come close to my limit! Hotspots are everywhere now!
    12-21-14 09:16 PM
    Forgot to mention: I don't have wifi at home!
    12-21-14 11:02 PM
    You should go to T-mobile. If you go over your data limit they just slow your speed they don't charge you. Also music streaming doesn't count against your data.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    12-21-14 11:42 PM