Hello Guys,

I have accidentally damaged sim card tray of my brand new Blackberry Z30 by mistakenly inserting nano sim which got stuck inside and then trying to remove it.

I noticed oem sim card tray for BlackBerry Z30 is available for sale on Etradesuppy which makes me believe, this can be fixed.

I have already tried visiting Blackberry care center and they said this will need to be fixed by some local technician as they only handle and manage faults under warranty.

I am not here to argue or claim about warranty, however I am just looking for some qualified person who can actually fix the damaged sim card tray for my Z30, by either working on it or by replacing it (without damaging the motherboard or the phone itself).

I stay in Nasik, India and I am looking for someone in nearby area, say in Nasik or may be in Mumbai, India.

Can someone guide me to approach some qualified person who might be able to help me to get damaged sim card tray fixed?

Thank you for your help in advance.
    08-01-14 08:36 AM
    Good luck I hope you can find someone to help. Only other option is getting the part and try to replace your self. Not ideal I know.
    08-03-14 11:26 AM
    08-06-14 09:05 AM