I used to have snapchat on my Z10 before i cracked the screen. For some reason i couldnt back up the original and after i activated the new one i got from the insurance claim i couldnt get it to log in. i downloaded the google play services and that didnt really work either. I've tried using older snapchat apks but i keep getting an error that the version is no longer accepted and have to update. any help?
    05-06-15 08:36 PM
    You don't. Snapchat is dead on BlackBerry and Windows Phone for now due to Snapchat being punks. Your only hope of accessing Snapchat on BlackBerry 10 is this shady third-party app - http://uselesscode.xyz/android/casper/ Use at your own risk, after all, apps like it are why Snapchat has the limits it does in place.
    You don't. Snapchat is dead on BlackBerry and Windows Phone for now due to Snapchat being punks. Your only hope of accessing Snapchat on BlackBerry 10 is this shady third-party app - http://uselesscode.xyz/android/casper/ Use at your own risk, after all, apps like it are why Snapchat has the limits it does in place.
    05-06-15 10:02 PM