I have used Internet tethering for more than a year now, and it has worked great.

I updated to 10.3 and can no longer do it with my blackberry Z10

Is anyone else also having problems?

When the blackberry cable is plugged into the computer usb port, and you turn on internet tethering, the blackberry Z10 phone shows that some KB of information is revived and transmitted but that is all. You cant access the internet or anything. It only shows those initial few KB of movement

I have tried it on multiple computers and the same thing.

As I wrote I have been doing internet tethering for more than a year I know how to do it.

I updated to blackberry 10.3 and I can not longer internet tether.

I do not internet tether via blackberry link or any program

I always just plug in the phone to the computer, never use blackberry link, go to settings in the phone then activate internet tether and it has always worked that way. But after 10.3 it does not work.
    02-27-15 01:32 PM
    I hope you backed up your device before the upgrade, that way you can go back to previous while BB figures this out...
    02-27-15 01:36 PM
    No I did not.

It did not really cross my mind that updating the phone would make some features stop working
    02-27-15 02:54 PM
    Bump
    02-28-15 07:17 AM
    Bump
    02-28-15 05:43 PM
    Yes had the same problem I have a z30 on straight talk network they don't allow wifi tethering it work when i first turn the phone on but stop after i upgaded software. I figured it saw the straight talk sim card on upgrade and blocked the tethering so I just reseted the phone took the sim card out cannected to my home wifi did the software upgrade then installed the sim card and this time it work go figure...
    02-28-15 06:00 PM
    Yes had the same problem I have a z30 on straight talk network they don't allow wifi tethering it work when i first turn the phone on but stop after i upgaded software. I figured it saw the straight talk sim card on upgrade and blocked the tethering so I just reseted the phone took the sim card out cannected to my home wifi did the software upgrade then installed the sim card and this time it work go figure...
    Interesting

But your conclusion might be wrong

What you did was reinstall your update

But you believe that the carrier was blocking you, which it might be doing or might not be doing

My carrier does not block surfing or tethering or anything like that, so a reset then a reinstallation MIGHT fix the problem, but I dont want to lose the stuff on my phone

It can also be that Blackberry released a new version in between the time of your 2 installations which fixed the problem

But thanks for your reply and all the details
    02-28-15 06:17 PM
    Bump
    03-01-15 06:18 PM
    stop bumping your thread - you got an answer that actually worked but you refuse to try it. just back up your phone and try what he said.
    03-02-15 07:41 AM
    stop bumping your thread - you got an answer that actually worked but you refuse to try it. just back up your phone and try what he said.
    Backing up the phone AFTER I have upgraded :P

That wont work, I should have done it BEFORE I updated

Anyway I am hoping others will reply as well, and give a larger input pool, but of course I can understand how me bumping the thread can be frustrating for some
    03-02-15 11:06 AM
    Exactly my problem after upgrading my Z10 STL-02 to 10.3. Tethering established successfully but browsing web sites impossible, keeps loading (show 'pending' connection in network tab of Chrome developer tool).

The upgrading to 10.3 took me a hard reset once to solve annoying problem of rotation, now it's too slow in Android runtime performance & tethering doesn't work. Unaffordable!!!
    04-03-15 03:20 AM