Hi all. Managed to drop my phone at work today, which caused the lock button cover to break off and now when I managed to attach it back in, it doesn't press down or anything meaning I can't lock the phone without waiting for it to automatically lock. It seems that I can't change what the side buttons do to make one of them become a lock, so does anyone have any suggestions for ways to make it lock or if there are any apps which have this function, like the iPhone home button app or the like? Many thanks!
    06-02-16 08:05 PM
    Best you can do is enable a password or picture password. There are no apps to shut your phone off. I have a z10 with the same problem. I just have picture password enabled and also Advanced Interactions enabled so that my off button now is placing it face down on a table etc. You probably also need to set your device to lock after 1 minute also under your Security and Privacy setting. If anyone else has an idea for this please let us know.
    Best you can do is enable a password or picture password. There are no apps to shut your phone off. I have a z10 with the same problem. I just have picture password enabled and also Advanced Interactions enabled so that my off button now is placing it face down on a table etc. You probably also need to set your device to lock after 1 minute also under your Security and Privacy setting. If anyone else has an idea for this please let us know.
    ibn_sanusi likes this.
    06-02-16 08:52 PM