I got myself a Q10, everything's fine, but there is one design flaw that's critical to me.
    When I lock my screen, I expect it to be just a black square of nothing, that will not, under any circumstances except if I press the lock/power-button, activate itself.
    But, as mentioned in the title, the problem is, that, even when it's locked, if I receive a phone call, it WILL activate itself and ask via a slider, if I want to accept the call.

This wouldn't bug me as much, if it weren't for the fact that you can move the slider while the device is still locked.

Does anyone know of ANY setting for that? :s
    12-02-14 11:33 PM
    Isn't it much more hassle if someone's calling you and you would have to unlock the device first before you get answer/decline the call? Why not use a pouch or a flip case for your device to stop it from doing things inside your pocket?
    Isn't it much more hassle if someone's calling you and you would have to unlock the device first before you get answer/decline the call? Why not use a pouch or a flip case for your device to stop it from doing things inside your pocket?
    12-03-14 04:13 AM