I've been a Sprint customer for a dozen years now and like their service and price. I have had the Bold for a number of years and would love to upgrade to have 4G and the Classic would be for me. Everytime I speak to a Sprint sales rep in their store I only hear them say Blackberry is dead, nothing positive. No one knows if they would ever carry another Blackberry device. I find it a shame that Blackberry hasn't gotten all the carriers in the US to carry the Classic before launching it. Thanks
    01-23-15 07:24 AM
    I've been a Sprint customer for a dozen years now and like their service and price. I have had the Bold for a number of years and would love to upgrade to have 4G and the Classic would be for me. Everytime I speak to a Sprint sales rep in their store I only hear them say Blackberry is dead, nothing positive. No one knows if they would ever carry another Blackberry device. I find it a shame that Blackberry hasn't gotten all the carriers in the US to carry the Classic before launching it. Thanks
    There hasn't been an announcement from SPRINT and if anything were planned, I think Chen would have mentioned it.

By all accounts, BlackBerry is pretty much dead when it comes to selling smartphones in the consumer market. When a sales rep might see one person ask for a BlackBerry once in every couple of hundred customers... that is pretty much irrelevant in their book. That said, SPRINT must have some corporate customers, I know at one point most everyone I knew had a Nextel BlackBerry. I would think SPRINT would want the Classic for those customers.... but then maybe SPRINT knows more about what those customers plans are than BlackBerry does.
    01-23-15 07:33 AM