I can see the visual changes...and discovered some changes on my own...but was wondering if there is an official list of what's new in this update.

(I was hoping there'd be something different with the Remember app, but didn't see anything significant - still not able to search through note body...)

Maybe my question should be what's new in 10.3...
    06-23-15 03:46 PM
    As a follow-up to this, I notice that when I get a group sms/text message I can no longer add a person to my contacts right from the replies...

This is not good, because often, people will sign their name and that's how you realize who they are so it's easy to add them to your address book right from their response.

The only options I get are to call the #, reply via text, forward message, share message, copy message, or delete message.

Am I missing something?
    06-23-15 07:24 PM
    Yes. Long press the number you are receiving the text from at the top of the screen and your options will be to call or add as contact.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 10:16 PM
    It doesn't work...but maybe I didn't explain it clearly...

Say I get a message from John Smith (already in my contacts) that he also sends to 5 other people that I don't have in my contacts - so now it's a group chat. Each of those 5 people reply to all, and sign their name at the end of their text so people know who they are - say one of them is Maria, and I want to add her to my contacts - I used to be able to select and hold Maria's response and add her # to my contacts right from her response.

I can no longer do that - I have to go out of the responses and all I see is a bunch of #s - so no way to associate the # with the name (unless I go back and just try to remember the #.)
    06-23-15 10:23 PM